Wednesday, April 5, 2017

GINGHAM OFF THE SHOULDER TOP



















Y'all... I'm on a MAJOR off-the-shoulder kick lately, and I can't stop, won't stop. 

As y'all probably know, some of my favorite places to shop are boutiques because I love the unique looks that you won't find in every store in the mall so I'm constantly on the hunt for new ones that pop up. I recently discovered one in San Antonio called The Southern Bunny, and their stuff is to die for adorable! I bought this gingham ruffle top that makes me want to break out into dance every time I wear it, but I, basically, wanted the whole store. You can follow them on Instagram (@thesouthernbunny) to see available styles, and they make it super dangerous easy to shop their feed by creating an account with them. I'm all about the ease of online shopping, y'all (my bank account hates me for it though) ;). 

Unfortunately, I think they already sold out of this fabulous top, but be sure to stop by their Stone Oak or Alamo Heights locations to see what other adorable pieces they have... I'm still dreaming about a seersucker romper that almost came home with me too. ;) 

Thanks so much for reading!

Shop Similar Items Below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment