Wednesday, March 22, 2017

OTS PINK RUFFLE TOP

The top I'm featuring today has all of the most coveted qualities I look for in a clothing item right now... stripes, ruffles, pink and an off the shoulder style! It seems like all I've been buying lately are off the shoulder pieces, and I don't foresee stopping anytime soon. This is the perfect spring outfit for an evening out to grab margaritas with your girls (actually, come to think of it, that's exactly what I was doing when I wore it the first time) or a dinner on a patio enjoying the beautiful weather!

As I'm sure you can see, this purse has been on total repeat lately. I get that way with purses... I find one I love, and I wear it everyday until I'm sick of it. I just love this one so much because a) it's blush pink and b) it's inspired by a dreamy, splurge-worthy Givenchy purse and c) I love a good structured bag. It also comes in white and grey if you're not a blush lover like me. 








Top {M} (not listed on their website, but you can find them on IG @vogeboutique to shop) | Jeans- old (Similar) | Sandals- old (similar here and here and SPLURGE here) | Purse (SPLURGE) | Earrings (also loving these, these and these) | Sunnies- old (love these and these) | Lips {This set is AH-MAZING! Color I'm wearing is Dopey} 

Here are a few other similar pieces I'm LOVING this spring! 

Thanks so much for reading! Have a fabulous day <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment