Friday, March 31, 2017

PINK DENIM SKIRT




I absolutely LOVE this pink denim skirt I picked up at UO a couple weeks ago (also need this one), and I've been looking for every excuse to style it with more pieces in my closet. I'm totally a pink girl (as if you couldn't already tell) so I knew I had to style it with this short sleeve button up. It's hard to see in the pictures, but it has subtle light pink and white striping to add to it's adorable-ness. This top is already a favorite of mine this spring, and I know I'll be getting a lot of wear out of it in the summer because of how light and breezy it is. It's so easy to throw on with jeans, shorts, or a skirt like this, and you can wear it tied up like I have it here or untucked or front-tucked. 

If anyone has a sneaker obsession like me, you probably are all too familiar with the woes of no-show socks and fighting with them to stay up on your heels all day long. I finally found the best no-show socks with heel grips that ACTUALLY stay on my feet and don't drive me nuts. They're from Express  and buy one get one 50% off right now. Somehow I'm always losing one or two in the laundry so I try to grab a couple when I'm at the mall because I've been wearing them almost daily. 

For links to my outfit pieces (and a few other similar pieces I'm loving), click through the shoppable thumbnails below! 


Thanks so much for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment