Monday, March 20, 2017

EMBROIDERED ROMPER

Hi girlfriends!!! I spent the week of "spring break" in Rockport, TX relaxing by the coast. I have to say that I feel totally spoiled because I am so lucky to have a flexible job where I get to take a spring break even as an adult! I bribed convinced my baby brother, Will, to take more outfit pictures for me because my blog is sadly neglected. 

I'm usually one to hold onto every last bit of cold winter weather I can get because I LOVE winter fashion, but this year, I've stumbled across so many cute spring and summer things that I'm actually excited that spring weather is already here so I can keep them on repeat! I haven't taken these earrings off since I got them- they're so cute and go with absolutely everything so they're totally worth it!

Scroll down for outfit details and some of my other favorite similar items right now!






 Romper {M} | Sandals- old (Similar here from the same brand and here) | Purse | Sunglasses- old (Similar) | Earrings {White}, Other Colors | Lips {Dopey}

Thanks so much for reading! Have a FAB day!

No comments:

Post a Comment