Friday, June 10, 2016

TSHIRT DRESS















 
Dress {L- I definitely would have gone for M if they'd had it!} | Jacket {S} | Hat | Shoes {5} | Bag | Sunnies (similar) | Lippy {Backstage Bambi}

Happy Fri-YAY! Ugh, please ignore my ghostly legs... I obviously have not had time for tanning this week. Yikes!

You guys, I finally joined the world of Converse wear-ers... It's about time, I know. I'm so excited to finally have a pair, and I have no idea why I waited so long to get some. Just a heads up, most people say they run big- I went down to a size 5, but I think my normal size 6 would have been fine too! They just didn't have any in stock, and I am impatient ;)

I feel like such a cool kid in this outfit! There's something about it that is so laid back and comfy but chic. I mean it's basically like a giant pajama dress that can be acceptably worn in public. Who wouldn't want that?! I'm a little obsessed with every aspect of this outfit. I finally found a perfect denim jacket so I can retire my previous one that I've had since H.S. *insert monkey covering eyes emoji* It's the perfect fit, length and color in my opinion, and I got it for half off the sale price so it was a no brainer in my book!

How about this laser cut cognac tote? I've been wanting a carry-all tote for a while, and I had been eyeing this one every time I made a Target run so I figured that summer gave me an excuse to finally pull the trigger. Target actually has SO many cute totes right now in different colors and styles that keep them interesting! I've linked a few others that I love in the shop-able product widget below! This widget below is a new thing I learned how to add to my posts so I'm really excited about it! You can shop all the products above (plus some extra options I love) by clicking the pictures! Yay for learning and improving my blog!

Thank you so much for reading! Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment