Monday, June 13, 2016

PRINTED CORAL TANK





I only had about 20 hair flipping photos... I must have been slacking on my hair flip game. 

Hair attack! 





Hair- 1 Me- 0

Tank {S} | Shorts {6} | Shoes {5} | Bag | Sunnies | Lips {Pinky Nude}

These pictures crack me up. D and I took them yesterday before our small group Bible study, and needless to say IT. WAS. WINDY. So this is basically a horror story about a girl and her hair revolting and attacking! And D's picture taking style is just major paparazzi-ish. He likes to point and hold down the shutter button so I have one billion action pictures so it's a blast sorting through to edit them... I left a few crazy hair shots purely for your amusement so enjoy! 

An easy outfit like this is what I live in during Texas summers. I think yesterday may have been the hottest day so far between the heat and the insane humidity. As much as I love a cute layered outfit, it just is not practical for our weather during this season so a go-to pair of shorts are a must have! I love these shorts from J.Crew Factory (have them in 4 different colors!), and I wear them all summer long. The bright colors and prints make them really fun to build outfits around. 

I also rounded up some of my top summer picks in the product widget below for y'all! Some of these items are already in my closet and some are in my carts wishing to be in my closet ;) 


On a different note, I am always working to improve my blog and create content that my readers enjoy so I'd love to hear from y'all! If you have anything you want me to write about or focus on specifically, leave it in the comments for me! I'd love to hear about it! 

Thanks for reading! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I love this bright outfit! Hair flicking is always a good idea hahahah
    I love your summer picks, so gorgeous! X
    http://fawnjournal.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, girl! I know, gotta have the hair flips ;) Have a fabulous day!

      Delete