Thursday, June 9, 2016

CHLOE + ISABEL








Top (an outlet mall find) {M} | Pants (same style, different print) {6Petite} | Necklace | Earrings | Bag  | Sunnies | Lippy

Hiiiiii! Wow. First of all, I am sorry I have been so MIA the past two weeks. I have been so. busy. My to-do list just keeps getting longer and longer each day, and I haven't been able to get on top of it. On top of that, the rain will not leave us alone here in San Antonio so no outfit pictures to share! Example: My friend Adina and I went for a walk yesterday after work on some park trails, and OUT OF THE BLUE, it started pouring on us! 30 minutes earlier I had been melting taking these pics, and here we were running through the pouring rain on the trails to get back to the car. Not cool, weather, not cool. 

But all that's in the past now. Here I am, and I'm excited about this post because I got to collaborate with a sweet friend of mine, Amanda! Amanda is a wife and mom to her sweet son Caidyn with baby #2 on the way! She recently opened her business with the jewelry and accessory company Chloe + Isabel that creates beautifully crafted jewelry with exceptional quality for the stylish woman! Their jewelry is very unique, beautifully detailed and can't be found anywhere else. The Chloe + Isabel Brand was inspired by the idea of two best friends with different personalities and styles, united by their passion for style and self-expression. One of the best things is that they are inspiring and empowering women everywhere to be change their lives and be their own #bosslady!

I chose to style the Morningtide Convertible Collar Necklace and Morningtide Drop Earrings for this outfit.  The necklace actually has an interchangeable chain so you can choose between the gold links like I did or a navy cord! I love a statement necklace with my bold outfits, and this definitely fits the bill. The little marble stones in the pieces add a definite sophisticated touch. There are so many other pieces in the line I have my eye on for summer statement jewelry like these earrings, these earrings {convertible- how cool is that?!}, this necklace, and this ring! 

I hope y'all enjoyed this fun bright outfit and post collaboration with Amanda! Be sure to visit her website here to get yourself a few beautiful pieces for your jewelry box, and tell her I sent you ;) 

Have a fabulous day, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment