Monday, May 9, 2016

PIXIE PANTS







Tank, old- Similar | Pixie Pants- this print isn't online anymore, but you may be able to grab it off your store's sale rack! Cute print, love this and this {6Petite}| Sandals, old- Next on my wishlist | Purse, love this | Lips Indie Flick | Sunnies only $15!

There's something about a good pixie pant that I just love. They can so easily be dressed up or down for different occasions, and they ad an element of put-togetherness (Yes, I just made up that word) to any outfit. 

I've had my eye on this pair from Loft for a while, but when I saw them on 40% off the sale price the other day, I knew it was my chance to snag them for a great price. With the classic black and white pattern, I definitely see these being a good investment that I plan to wear for a long time! I bought petite because the regular length is just a tad bit too long on me (an additional 2" according to the website). Loft also has two different fits with their pants. The Marisa fit is for those of you with proportional waist and hips, and the Julie fit (what I'm wearing) is for those of us with smaller waists and more curvy hips! I love that they recognize that their customers are all shaped a little different, and they compensate with multiple options for that. 

Shout out to my bestie Michelle for taking my pictures! You need to go read her blog here

Thanks for reading! I hope everyone has a fabulous Monday! 

XOXO 



1 comment:

  1. I know I keep saying this but you are breathtakingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete