Friday, May 13, 2016

KIMONO + FLARES








Kimono {S/M} | Tank {M} | Flares {2} | Bag, similar | Shoes, old- LOVING these and these | Lips Indie Flick | Earrings, old- want these, these, these...I could go on. 

Happy FRIYAY FRIYAY FRIYAY! I am so excited for this weekend for a few reasons: 1. My Rodan + Fields business launch party is Saturday morning! 2. MACARONS! I made macarons for my launch party so I am excited to eat them! If you've never tried making macarons and trying not to eat them throughout the process- DON'T. It was miserable and nearly impossible so I've been dying for some for the past three days. 3. Because WEEKEND. Duh! Weekends are just my favorite in general because I don't have to wake up ridiculously early, and I get to do whatever I want {usually, this entails laying on my couch all day catching up on my shows and doing absolutely nothing}. 

Onto my outfit- flares again! I told you I was in love. I styled them with my favorite tank {also seen here} and this adorable tassel kimono from The Well Clothing Boutique. A good friend of mine recently opened up this online clothing boutique, and she is killing it!!! You can shop her website here, and major bonus- she offers FREE SHIPPING on all orders inside the U.S.! I bought this kimono and another top {blog post coming soon} from her the other day when I went to shop, but there were probably at least three other things I wanted so I will definitely be going back for more! So go shop with her and support a local, small biz #girlboss! 

Y'all have a fabulous weekend! Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment