Monday, May 16, 2016

JACK BY BB DAKOTA











First, let me apologize that this post is so late in going live! For some reason, blogger has not been letting me upload photos which are just a tad bit important to go along with an outfit post so that seriously set me back this morning! Happy Monday, right?! ;)

I had my Rodan + Fields launch party this past Saturday which was so much fun! I am so thankful for the friends and family that came out to support me. This is the dress I wore, and I absolutely love the easy fit and feel. The colors are perfect for heading into spring and summer, and it is so easy to throw on with sandals also. I'm wearing an XS, but I would have sized up to a small if they'd had it in stock. The fit is really nice because it would be flattering on a lot of different body types.

I don't know if y'all have seen the brand Jack by BB Dakota, but it is so on point! The clothes are adorable and chic but very affordable. BB Dakota makes my favorite leather jackets so I'm really excited to be able to shop their other pieces in some of my favorite stores also. I found this dress in a boutique here called Bevello, but it isn't listed on their website. I've also seen pieces in Dillard's and other department stores.

Thanks for reading! I hope everyone had a fabulous and fun weekend!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment