Wednesday, May 18, 2016

FLORAL KIMONO + SWING DRESS






Kimono {S/M} | Dress {S} | Sandals Same sandal, different color {6} | Necklace (similar) | Rings

Does anyone remember on the Lizzie McGuire Movie when Lizzie's nemesis ripped off her (Hilary Duff's) graduation gown and called her an OUTFIT REPEATER?! I do, and I think it scarred me for life because I do not like being an outfit repeater... And don't you dare judge me for liking The Lizzie McGuire Movie. I'm not ashamed. I also have the sound track ;) "Hey now, Hey nowww! This is what dreammmssss are made of!"

But unless I happen to become a bazillionaire one day, it's pretty unavoidable so I think the key for me is to style my items differently so I don't FEEL like I'm being an outfit repeater ;). So here I am being an outfit repeater with this floral kimono, but I wanted to show you another of my favorite ways to style a kimono! You  may remember a similar look I styled here! There's just something about a swing dress with a kimono that is so cute but feels easy and laid back! 

Apparently the rain and hail are back for another visit to San Antonio {seriously, what is going on?!?!} so that's fun... It's so sad so many people have horrible hail damage to their cars, but I do love big storms...let's just keep the storms without the hail... Thank you very much. 

Anyways, you made it to Wednesday so you are halfway through with your week! Yay, you! You got this girl! Have a beautiful day! 

Thank you so much for reading (especially when my weirdness comes out) :)! 


No comments:

Post a Comment