Wednesday, April 13, 2016

WEDNESDAY WISHLIST


HAPPY WEDNESDAY! I WANTED TO SHARE A FEW ITEMS ON MY MOST WANTED LIST RIGHT NOW. HONESTLY, ALL OF THESE THINGS I AM DYING OVER. THEY'RE ALL SO BRIGHT AND PERFECT FOR SPRING. 

I'VE BEEN LOVING THE LOOK OF FLATFORMS RECENTLY, AND THEY'RE PERFECT FOR THOSE EVENTS YOU HAVE TO ATTEND WHERE YOU DON'T KNOW WHETHER OR NOT TO WEAR HEELS OR FLATS. AND THESE LACE-UP, BLOCK HEEL, BLUSH SANDALS- "THIS IS WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!" (NAME WHAT THIS SONG LINE IS FROM, AND I'LL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND FOREVER!)

I OBVIOUSLY CAN'T GET ENOUGH STRIPES THIS SEASON, BUT I THINK THAT'S AN EVERY SPRING THING- WAIT WHO AM I KIDDING?! THAT'S AN EVERY SEASON THING! AS FOR THE JEWELRY, I'LL JUST SAY BAUBLEBAR IS KILLING IT, AS USUAL. ENOUGH SAID. 

THANKS FOR READING, LOVELIES. HAVE A GREAT DAY! 

4 comments:

  1. I can totally see you in all of these cute things. Psst, old navy has knock offs of those mules, pretty cute. love you darling daughter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, and they are cute but not comfy :( Already tried them! So unfortunate because I love ON shoes!! Love you!

      Delete