Tuesday, April 5, 2016

THE BEST SUGAR COOKIE



Today I'm letting y'all in on an AMAZING sugar cookie recipe. Seriously, I've never been that big of a sugar cookie person {why would I choose not to have chocolate in my cookie?!}, but these have changed my mind! My brother's fiancĂ© first made these for us, and I may have finished them off in 2 days...not proud of it. Don't judge. You'll understand when you taste them! 

I do my best never to show up to a party empty-handed, and if you want to have the hit dessert next family holiday, I've got you covered. They're super simple to make and perfect because you can customize the colors of the icing to match whatever holiday or event theme you want! I made these for my family's Easter gathering in pastel egg colors, and everyone loved them! 

These are called Italian Sugar Cookies! I suggest only baking them 6-7 minutes instead of the full listed time, but I always like my cookies extra soft ;) 



Let me know what you think! Thank you so much for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you, they are so great even without chocolate. i wish i had one right now to start my day out right. They are definitely impressive and seem fairly easy to make. Hmmmm, now that I think about it, I have only eaten them when you and Shannon made them, never tried to make them myself but you girls have done a fabulous job, keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D told me I'm not allowed to make them for a while now. Since Shannon introduced me to them, I've probably eaten my body weight in these cookies.

      Love you!

      Delete