Monday, April 18, 2016

STRIPED SWING DRESS





Dress (Small) | Wedges (6.5)- Also loving these and these | Necklace | Lips (Indie Flick) | Nails (White Out) | Tan
Word of warning: the wind really likes swing dresses ;) 

It's been raining in San Antonio for something like the past five days and is supposed to continue this entire week! Needless to say, I haven't been able to take outfit pics! Ugh, but here's an easy swing dress I've been holding back because I wanted to reshoot it a few different ways- too bad! I really love this dress from ON, and it is so easy to throw on and go. It's perfect with wedges, gladiator sandals, or Ked's, and don't forget to throw on your jean jacket if it's chilly outside!

I also wore it this past weekend with my white Ked's to go furniture thrifting with my college roommate who was in town! We met on our Bid Day in college and were basically inseparable from then on! She is such a genuinely good person, and I'm so lucky to have her in my life (even if she's normally three hours away)! 

Happy Monday, y'all! I hope everyone had a fun weekend and has a wonderful start to the work week! 

Thanks for reading! 

2 comments:

  1. I love my swing dresses! and the wind comment is no joke ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't think I forgot that story you told me of the day you wore a dress to your new job ;) serious. Stuff.

      Delete