Wednesday, April 6, 2016

MY CURRENT FAVORITE SPRING SANDAL






Top (M) | Jeans (8) | Sandals (6-TTS) | Necklace (old), LOVE this | Lips (#26 Rose Libertin) | Sunnies

I am obsessed with this bright pink/purple color right now. I am dying for this dress in this similar shade! In my book, it is the perfect color for spring, and it really shows off a tan ;) 

On another note, I promised y'all on instagram (@cassidyraeblog) that you'd be seeing a lot more of these shoes, and I wasn't kidding. They are my favorite sandal right now. The studs give a little edginess to the classic minimalist sandal, and they are also pretty comfortable! I wore them to church on Sunday, lunch, and a Target run (no short task) afterwards without any problems. 

Do you have a new favorite shoe or color you can't take off this spring? Thanks so much for reading! 



1 comment:

  1. Poor Dorian, He might need to go get 2 more jobs to keep you in the fabulous clothes. He can't say we didn't warn him though. He started it with those designer purses he spoiled you with. Poor guy. I love you both.

    That dress from Banana Rep would look awesome with those shoes.

    ReplyDelete