Friday, April 8, 2016

CLASSIC WHITE TOP





Top- old Madewell, super similar with a cute button up back (M), similar (great basic- I wear a S), utility blouse (normally a S in Loft) | Black Denim (28) | Sandals (6- TTS) | Necklace- old, love this, this & this | Lips in Indie Flick (the perfect orange lip) | Toes in Charming | Nails in Whiteout, but any bright white will do ;)  

Happy Fri-YAY, everybody! As always, I'm super excited for the weekend. I am not and have never been a morning person so having to wake up around 5:00am every morning for work (#adulthoodproblems), really, really makes me appreciate sleeping in on Saturday mornings. 

Anyways, I've always loved the look of a crisp, white blouse. Whether it's a classic button-down or a cute frilly silhouette, they're so easy to throw on with a simple outfit and still look put together. This top is an old one from Madewell, but I've linked a few similar options that I wouldn't mind adding to my wardrobe ;) 

I hope you all have a wonderful end to the work week! Cheers to the weekend! 

Thanks so much for reading and supporting my blog! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment