Tuesday, March 29, 2016

TUESDAY SHOESDAY: MUST HAVE

Y'ALL. This is a rare Tuesday post for me so I'm going to keep it brief, but I found something that couldn't be put off. You know those AMAZE Valentino Rockstud Sandals we all want but aren't exactly budget friendly? Yeah, you know the ones...THESE

I just stumbled upon one of the best look-a-likes I've seen, and I'm sharing with you because I love you. Yes, I could selfishly keep these beauties to myself in hopes that they won't sell out before I can get my hands on a pair, but what kind of fashion blogger would I be if I didn't let y'all in on this secret? A bad one that's what! I know they say out of stock, but if you select a color and size, it will give you the option to enter your email to be notified when they restock...sooo do yourself a favor right this second and get on the list to be notified when these are restocked! Target, pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top restock these amazing shoes ASAP! I will be forever grateful. 


If you don't have patience for the restock, there is also another great look-a-like here! Just for fun check out a few other fun studded sandal options: these have a ton of color options and a cute block heel, these in spring pastels, THESE YASSS, or these if you feel like a splurge that's not a Valentino level splurge. ;)

Okay, that is all for this Tuesday Shoesday PSA. If you need me, I'll be sitting here obsessively refreshing my email inbox awaiting the email that says they are available!!!!!! ;) 

Love you, cuties XOXO Thanks for reading! 

2 comments: