Monday, March 28, 2016

THE BEST SUMMER TANK







Tank- these are the BEST & 40% off!!! | Shorts- old, similar | Wedges | Purse- old (currently loving this, this, & this) | Necklaces- Initial, NEED, Similar Tassel | Wedges- also LOVING these (UNDER $30!!) | Self Tanner 

Back to the work week, y'all! Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful, blessed Easter weekend. I know that the time I got to spend with both sides of my incredible family absolutely served to refresh me and fill me up with so much joy and love. I was texting a friend afterwards who also spent the day with family, and we were both saying how we need one of those huge family get togethers every weekend! ;)  

Please excuse the farmer's tan on my arms in these photos- yikes, I have no idea where I even got that! It's pretty funny because my mom and I are taking blog outfit photos here while the men are out fishing down the pier haha! Don't get me wrong- I can out-fish all the boys in my fam any day ;) (although they'll kill me for telling y'all), but I'll always be a girly girl at heart! 

I'll keep this short and sweet. Go buy this tank in at least one, if not more, colors (it comes in 11)! They are perfect for summer by themselves or layering under chambrays, sweater, jackets, or anything during colder seasons! You'll thank me later! 

Thanks for reading, y'all! 

2 comments:

  1. Chesser/Sandoval men, Are ya'll going to take that challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me clarify, the fishing challenge, not the shopping challenge. We all know who would win the shopping challenge and her name starts with Cassidy.

    ReplyDelete