Monday, March 21, 2016

STRIPES + CHAMBRAY




Dress | Initial Necklace | Chambray | Wedges | Purse (similar) | Sunnies (similar)

I picked up this cute striped dress at Old Navy right before spring break and have already worn it three times in a week! I'm honestly thinking about grabbing it in at least one other color because it is so versatile and would also be cute worn with sandals or white converse for a casual day look. 

Now let me talk about these wedges for a minute. I originally bought them...two or three years ago (whenever they were first released), and they are easily one of my favorite, most comfortable wedges and continue to be a best seller every year when they're restocked. Sooo if you have been looking for a neutral {cute AND comfortable} spring and summer wedge, I highly recommend these- not to mention they are less than $80! 

On another note, I am working on improving my blog picture image quality, but please bear with me as I have no experience with photography so I'm learning as I go! 

Thank you so much for reading! Have a fabulous week! 

2 comments:

  1. I love that mix of stripes and chambray. I think you need to start a blog with those fashions interpreted for the "older" crowd. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marme! I think YOU should start that blog. You're the fashionable mom everyone was always jealous of ;)

      Delete