Monday, March 14, 2016

SPRING BREAK UNIFORM

I think spring break has always been the official start of spring for me because my family would always spend it at the beach. We'd have a week full of running around in shorts and bathing suits on hot, sunny days, and once it was finished, I felt like I had officially welcomed the sun and my warm weather wardrobe back into my heart!

 We spent the weekend at my aunt's beach house, and even though it went by way too fast, it was so nice to be able to relax and soak up the sun for a few days. Now I can confidently say that I am ready for spring and summer days!












 I spent the day in this super cute beach check-list bathing suit cover-up from Target, but it has sold out online. You may still be lucky enough to be able to find one in store but hurry because I had to visit three different Targets before I found mine! I've been looking everywhere for some similar cute options for y'all so check out this COCONUTS tank, love this and this from VS, this, this, and Wildfox is always a yes!

2 comments: