Wednesday, March 9, 2016

SPRING BREAK MUST HAVES

Who is excited for Spring Break next week?! Technically, I'm not off work because I'm a nanny to three kids so I'll be keeping them, BUT their parents thought it would be fun to stay at the JW Marriott resort so the kids can play and swim during the week while they're off school soo I'll be relaxing by the pools and soaking up some much needed sun next week! I'd say that's a pretty good deal for still "working" during spring break ;) 

For those of you lucky ladies who will be taking a nice trip so somewhere exotic, I've rounded up some spring break essentials to be sure you add to your packing list! 



I'm sensing a pink and white theme here...my favorite! All these pieces are so fun and feel perfect for a colorful, carefree spring break at the beach! 

I think I definitely need to pick up this white zippered bathing suit to make me look extra tan- even if it's fake ;) As I get older wiser, I've realized that protecting my skin from sun damage is extremely important. Who wants to look like leather when they grow up? Not me! So I get my tan from a bottle, and this St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse is one of my favorites! One of the most important parts of your skin to protect is your face so also be sure to grab a sun hat and sunnies to protect the money maker :) 

Do y'all have any fun spring break plans? What are some essentials you'll be packing?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment