Wednesday, March 30, 2016

FLORAL + RAINBOOTS

Dress: old, similar, similar, similar | Kimono: old, striped cardigan here & here | Rainboots: wearing kids for the shorter height, here are women's | Purse: old, similar | Necklace: layered, similar tassel | Rings: here | Lips

Happy hump day, y'all! 

Print mixing is one of my favorite ways to step outside the box with my style. If you're nervous about trying it, start with something easy like I've done here. You can't go wrong with stripes and floral! 

I got excited when I saw there was rain in the forecast so I could pull out my Hunter's! I love my classic black rainboots, but I think this year I'll be on the hunt for a bright colored pair! Any suggestions? There are so many pretty colors to choose from. 

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment