Friday, March 25, 2016

MY EASTER DRESS






Dress | Wedges- old, similar & similar | Layered Chain Necklace | Similar Tassel Necklace | Rings | Lips- Tinted Balm (LOVING THESE) in Unique Pink under This in Peach Poppy | Purse- old, similar

Please excuse my crazy hair! It was so windy when we were shooting these pictures, but how fabulous is this dress?! I was so excited when I spotted it at Loft the other day, and it was the VERY LAST ONE left in the whole store. I knew it was pretty much meant to be when it turned out to be my size AND 30% off!

I'm so excited for Easter weekend! My family has made it a tradition to have an Easter crawfish boil after church so our entire family, extended family, and any friends we find hanging around come to our house, cook and eat way too much food, and have such a fun time of fellowship and celebrating our Savior. I don't actually eat the crawfish- EW- but being with all my family is my absolute favorite thing. I am so blessed with such a huge and loving family!

So now that y'all have an idea of my Easter plans, what are your traditions? And what will you be wearing?!

Thank you for reading! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the whole outfit! Those shoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heather! <3 I saw the pic from your show last night, and I LOVED your outfit!!!!! I wanted to wear it for myself!

      Delete