Wednesday, March 23, 2016

EASTER BLUES





Dress- old, love this, this, this maxi, & NEED | Wedges- are you sick of seeing these yet? | Jacket-old, similar, love this | Necklace- old, similar

Y'ALL....I can't even tell you how excited I am to share these images with you because my baby brother Will took them! He is a very talented photographer, and I am so proud of the pictures he took! Impressive, right?! I'm also so excited because they are a major improvement on the iPhone pics I've been using for a while... So huge shout out to him for being such a loving brother and meeting up with me after he got off work to go downtown and be my photographer! 

With Easter coming up on Sunday, I've been on a major hunt for a new Easter dress or outfit! If you follow me on instagram (@cassidyraeblog), then you've seen some of the beautiful dresses I've found, but I also wanted to share with you ladies some inspiration for dressing in your Easter best! 

Although you can't really tell from the pictures, this dress is actually light blue and white stripes! I love anything pastel or colorful for Easter, and wearing light blue always makes me feel a little bit like Cinderella!

I'm hoping you have all jumped on the jean jacket trend by now...I mean its been back for at least a couple years now...They are the perfect spring accessory for those semi-chilly days, and it is so easy to throw them on over any outfit! Funny story, the jacket I'm wearing here is old...And when I say old, I mean OLD. Not gonna lie...it's from HIGH SCHOOL! When jean jackets first came back around, I was rooting through my closet at my parents house looking for treasures (you know all that good stuff you find like notebooks you exchanged back and forth with your best friends to write each other notes? Those are the BEST) when I stumbled upon this gem and figured, "why not!" Needless to say, I need a new one and am linking ones I love here as well because for some reason, I can't find this exact jacket anywhere...Weird, right?! ;)

Just a reminder, if you are ordering a dress online, don't forget to order ASAP so it'll be delivered on time! There is nothing worse than ordering the perfect outfit, but it arrives a day late... The early bunny gets the egg! (HAHA Sorry for that terrible Easter joke- I had to)

Thanks so much for reading! 

PS- Sorry for the late post! I had a different outfit planned to go live today, but with Easter coming up and the way these pictures turned out, I knew I had to edit and get them up today! 

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE those wedges. Every time I see them I need them worser....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do! I would be embarrassed at how often I wear them if they weren't so perfect!

      Delete
  2. Excuse me, but I'm highly offended that you didn't like my photography skills. But I will say his are a tiny bit better although the subject is beautifully beautiful. I also love those wedges but I love the ones you found for me last year. They are my everyday shoes that I will be repeating this year. Love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved your photography skills too! They were also much better than my iPhone photos. We both will just learn from Will then we can be better at it ourselves.

      Yes, I can't wait for you to start wearing your everyday wedges again! Those were the best and super comfy too!

      Love you!

      Delete