Monday, November 16, 2015

THANKSGIVING OUTFIT INSPIRATION

Can y'all believe that Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away?! That just blows my mind. A year ago from yesterday I was spending the day getting all gussied up to marry the love of my life! That's right, D & I celebrated our first wedding anniversary yesterday! Yay, us! It has been a fun, crazy ride, and I am so excited for the journey God has for us! 

So back to CLOTHES because CLOTHES OVER BROS, amiright?! ;) (just kidding, babe- sorta) I've been brainstorming Thanksgiving outfit ideas and wanted to share a little inspiration with you guys. I'm all about comfy, loose clothes on Thanksgiving because- DUH. Let's be real, I want to eat everything in sight and not feel like I'm bursting out of my clothes. I found this dress (also thinking about this one) that looks like it would fit the bill for the occasion! Cute, cozy, and a tad bit loose- SOLD (well, actually still sitting in my cart, but I'll have to change that today because Loft is having their Friendsgiving sale for 40% off everything just for registering your email! Don't miss out) 

And to keep my coziness still looking chic because- PICTURES, I chose some great accessories like this bib necklace, classic clutch, and beautiful over-the-knee boots! Wine is the new black this season so don't be shy- give it a try! HA. I'm sorry, I had to after I read that back to myself. Forgive my cheesy humor :)  



I hope this gives y'all some inspiration for outfit planning! Let me know what you plan on wearing for your Thanksgiving festivities! 

XOXO CASSIDY RAE

2 comments:

  1. Hello Cassidy Rae. so good to know you through your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am glad to stop by your blog post which gave me an opportunity to get connected with you. I am blessed and feel privileged and honored to know you because of who you are in the Lord Jesus Christ and your love for Him. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India and love to get connected with the people of God around the world to be encouraged, strengthen and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 36 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encouruage young and the adults from the west to come to MUMBAI to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come with your friends to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends. Also a blessed and a Christ centered New year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cassidy Rae. so good to know you through your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am glad to stop by your blog post which gave me an opportunity to get connected with you. I am blessed and feel privileged and honored to know you because of who you are in the Lord Jesus Christ and your love for Him. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India and love to get connected with the people of God around the world to be encouraged, strengthen and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 36 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encouruage young and the adults from the west to come to MUMBAI to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come with your friends to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends. Also a blessed and a Christ centered New year.

    ReplyDelete