Friday, October 23, 2015

FRIDAY FAVORITES PINK OUT

As I'm sure many of you know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and this cause is especially close to my heart because it was my sorority's philanthropy! So I wanted to dedicate this Friday Favorites post to the all-about-pink pretties I have my eye on! 

How cute is this watermelon lip balm popsicle?! I need it to add to my obsessive collection of lip balms!

Buy this Loft Cowl Neck Tunic NOW...You can thank me later because it will be THE softest tunic you wear all winter. I wore mine today ;)

Isn't the bottling on this bubble bath beautiful? It would make me feel extra fancy and special soaking after a long day!

I hope y'all enjoyed this little pink round-up! More importantly, I hope this helps you remember to be vigilant about doing regular breast self exams, scheduling your mammograms, and reminding your family and friends to do the same!

XOXO
CASSIDY RAE

No comments:

Post a Comment