Monday, October 19, 2015

FALL LIPSPIRATION

"Give a woman the right lipstick, and she can conquer the world!"
Ladies, is this true or is this true? One of my favorite ways to welcome fall into my wardrobe {because you know we won't be getting real fall weather in Texas for another few weeks} is to bring out my fall lip colors! Berry, wine, cool nudes, anything that speaks fall, you better believe I will have on these lips o' mine. 

Here are my top fall go-to lippy's this season!


A vampy dark that instantly brings an added sultry element to your look | Revlon Super Lustrous Lipcolor in Black Cherry

A sheer wine color that is a perfect transition into your fall wardrobe | Lipstick Queen Saint Sheer in Berry

A beautiful, matte dark red that is always classic | NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella

A gorgeous orangey hue that brings a bright fall pop to an outfit | NYX Matte Lipstick in Indie Flick

A blushy nude that can be an every day go to and look classy and feminine | Lipstick Queen Velvet Rope in Star System



What favorite fall hues are you wearing on your lips? I'd love to hear about some new to try out! 

XOXO
CASSIDY RAE

No comments:

Post a Comment