Monday, August 31, 2015

A BRAID AND A HOLY GRAIL

Hey girl hey! 
Raise your hand if you believe in using dry shampoo over washing your hair every day. Two hands up over here! My feelings toward washing my hair border on the lines of loathing. This is probably irrational because, in all honesty, I don't have very difficult hair to deal with. I can let it air dry and have it look passably decent most of the time, but for the sake of laziness time efficiency, I would rather get a good two or three days out of one shampoo-ing. Enter dry shampoo. 

Now, I have been on the hunt for a good dry shampoo for what seems like EVER. Every dry shampoo I have tried has left this gross residue in my hair that is (ALMOST) worse than just having greasy hair so I've been on the fence about them- simply accepting it as a necessary evil. Until I ran out of my dry shampoo the other day and decided to, yet again, pick out a new brand at the store! After hearing a few good reviews of Batiste Dry Shampoo I decided to grab the Tropical fragrance and give it a try. Wow, it did not disappoint. This is my new holy grail product for dry shampoo because not only does it smell AMAZING, but it doesn't leave any of the gunky residue that makes my hair feel worse after using. My hair may even look better today than it did freshly washed because this stuff gives it more volume and hold! I am definitely in love! 


And as promised, a fun twisted fish tail braid that I did playing around this morning! Saturdays are my happy days where I get to do nothing and anything I want to so naturally I played with my hair and fake lashes. Never gonna grow up :)


Excuse the dead flowers in the background. Flowers are on my Saturday to-do list ;)



Have a fabulous weekend, dolls!

XO CASSIDY RAE

No comments:

Post a Comment