Friday, July 17, 2015

NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE

I'm definitely late to the game posting a round up of my favorite sale items from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale! I debated about whether or not I should because every one already has, but oh well, this is my corner of the internet and if nothing else, it will act as inspiration for myself!

I have to be honest, I'm in Texas and in Texas, you have a REALLY hard time buying fall clothes in July because you know that even cool weather is still about 4 months away. I mean why spend my July money on clothes I can't wear until October at the earliest? But truthfully, the sale prices really do make it worth it. I always look back in the fall at items that were discounted in July and kick myself for not grabbing them during the Anniversary Sale. Also, not only are the sales on clothes awesome but my favorites to buy right now are probably shoes and beauty products! I'm going on and on when really you could look for yourself and understand why this sale is so great, but it is the perfect place to stock up on your basics and invest in more splurge worthy pieces while they have a lower price tag! 

Alright, beauties, I'm off to spend some money! All talkie, no shopie makes me a girl with nothing to wear ;) Hope y'all score some fabulous goodies! Happy Friday! 

Cassidy Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment