Saturday, July 4, 2015

FOURTH OF JULY BASH ESSENTIALS

Happy Fourth of July, loves! I hope y'all are enjoying or getting ready for your 4th of July Bash! If you're an extremely last minute person (like me), you're still getting things together for the celebration! Whoops! Here are some essentials I am loving that we all need for our BBQs, pool parties, beach bashes, or small get togethers with friends or family! 

Start with a gorgeous tablescape: 
Everything from this Fourth of July picnic by DesignLoveFest is perfect!! I absolutely love how she strayed from the standard color scheme and also incorporated peaches, pinks, corals, and other shades of blue! The floral arrangement, the tablecloth, the food set up-- Gorgeous! 

I love how this table runner brings in Fourth of July colors, but in an non-traditional way! 

Fun red, white and blue (and more) napkins

These fun Clambake plates from Anthropologie would be gracing the tables of my Fourth of July party!

Bring in the delicious food that'll have people coming back for more and more:
These backyard BBQ menu ideas would be perfect for a July 4th party that brings some creativity to the menu! 

Don't forget your signature drink {or two} an Acai Blueberry Cooler sounds divine to me! Find more recipe ideas here

More gorgeous-ness from DesignLoveFest! How fun and beautiful are these frozen flower popsicles though?!

I hope everyone has a very blessed day with family and friends. I am so thankful to be a part of this incredible country where we can all have the freedom to live and worship as we choose. This Fourth of July is even more special to D and I because Dorian just became a member of the United States Navy! We are so thankful for the men and women who have gone before us to protect our lives in the USA! Land of the Free because of the Brave! 

Happy Fourth of July! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of both of you for serving our country. It sure puts a new meaning on July 4th!!!

    ReplyDelete