Thursday, July 9, 2015

BIRTHDAY MONTH

Yay! July is here, and that means so is my birthday month! Around here, we don't just celebrate one day of a birthday, but instead, we dedicate the whole month to birthdays! {As if I needed more excuses for buying myself things!} Not only is it my birthday month, but D and I are also headed to the beach for a little getaway with his fam! So ready for a vacation!

Since I have birthday on the brain, I thought I'd share a little round-up of what is on my birthday wishlist this year {and with any luck, my sweet hubby is reading this;) size 6 in shoes, honey:)}!



I've been needing new luggage since...well... I don't actually think I've ever had my own luggage which is crazy, but I am always running to my Marme's house before any trips to steal a suitcase so she suggested I put some on my birthday list! She's brilliant, I know, and so is Ted Baker for creating this stunning set of luggage that also comes in small and medium sizes. I probably need them all, but for now, I'll settle for the LARGE :)

I don't know about y'all but I, for one, can NEVER have enough planners and this gorgeous snakeskin one told me through the computer screen that it needs to be my next.

Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere just launched her own clothing line through Nordstrom and all the pieces are beautiful! This LWD is just one of the many I have my eye on.

Mermaid everything this summer for me so naturally I need these sandals, and I've been dying to try out Mermaid Hair products. I have heard amazing things about them from how they make your hair feel to how they smell so I really want to get my hands on some!

I've been dying for this Gigi NY Jenn Bucket Bag since it was released, but I've had to prioritize my purse buying. It is finally time for this one to be added to my closet. Happy birthday to me!

How amazing is this pearl faced gold watch? I also love the pearl face with the leather band. Decisions, decisions, but really these are amazing especially for the price point!

So these are some of the things on my birthday list! What hot items have you been keeping in your online carts as of late? I'd love to know {a birthday list can't get too big, right?}!

Thanks so much for reading!

CASSIDY RAE

No comments:

Post a Comment