Wednesday, June 10, 2015

RECENT PURCHASES

Do y'all ever feel like you just bought so many new things, but you look in your closet and still have nothing to wear?! Can I get an, "Amen, sister!" I know I'm not alone in this. I was just doing some outfit planning (is that normal?) and wondering where all the clothes went that are the cause of my credit card hating me. Maybe I have a closet monster hiding deep in there stealing all the new things I buy... At least it has to be a chic closet monster. You're welcome, mister missy. I thought I'd share with y'all some recent purchases I've made and, hopefully, inspire some of you as you build your summer wardrobe.

1. I just received these wedges in blush pink, and I absolutely love them. They are very tall, but because of the high platform, they are actually really comfortable and add lots of length to short leg girls like me [not to mention so cute with everything]!
2. Because of Noah's Ark 2015, I finally broke down and bought these Hunter rain boots. I had been putting it off because I'm a Texan, and we Texans know that rain does not last longer than a few hours a day...Not this year. It has been raining almost daily for at least the past month, and I've been ruining pair after pair of shoes because of it! I wore these out in the rain the other day, and I am now a firm believer in the fact that rain boots are worth it for the rainy days- no matter how few and far between. And if you have small feet like me, you might fit into a kids size and save yourself a good amount of money!
3. Just got this new Kate Spade bag in the clay color- perfect for a neutral spring/summer bag. I've had my eye on this dome style for a while and love that it has both short handles and a long shoulder strap!
4. I was so excited to get this beautiful pink drop waist dress, and it is just as cute in person as online. The size came a little big for me so I'm going to tailor it, but I can't wait to show the results!
5. Absolutely loving these statement earrings that are adding extra neon to my summer style!

What are some of y'all's recent purchases for your summer wardrobe? I'm always looking to feed my closet monster ;)

Thanks for reading!
Cassidy Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment