Monday, June 22, 2015

INSTAGRAM ROUND-UP

Hi y'all! Today I'm bringing you an instagram round-up! I hope you'll follow along with me @cassidyraeblog to see the things I'm inspired by daily! 

Lips Red Sinner | Sweater (old) Similar | Shorts | Sandals (old) Similar

Earrings (old) Love these and these | Nails

Lips Tropical Pink #49 | Necklace (old) Loving this | Top (old) Loving this summer stripe | Jeans | Rainboots {I wear kid's size}

Sweater {perfect summer sweater- I have orange, yellow, blush, and gray} | Shorts | Purse | Sandals {old} Love these

Lips in Disco Biscuit | Dress | Espadrilles


Dress | Bag {sold out in this color} 

Sandals | Rings {Old Navy}


Top {old} Similar sleeveless| Shorts


Top {old} Love | Shorts Bright Kiwi | Shoes {old} Similar

Dress also love this & this


Thanks for reading! 

Cassidy Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment