Friday, June 5, 2015

FRIDAY FAVE SUMMER SHOES

FRIDAY FAVE SUMMER SHOES




I don't know if y'all have noticed or not, but SHOES. ARE. ON. POINT. this season! I seriously have a wishlist that is so long just full of shoes. It definitely includes all of these, and a few of these pairs are even sitting in my cart at Nordstrom just begging me to pull the trigger. Today I thought it would be fun to link up with Lauren from Style Elixir to show you some of my weekly favorite items! Here are some of the summer shoe styles I'm craving! *hint, hint hubby* ;)

1. Anything and everything iridescent. These basically make me feel like a mermaid, and considering that that has been a life goal of mine since I was a little girl, I'm dying to get my hands on a couple about five different pairs including these and these.
2. Heeled mules. I'm dying for these chunky heel leather mules.
3. Bejeweled beauties. Heels, sandals or flats. Add some jewels, and I'm in. Dying over these blush pink sandals.
4. Birks. I had a pair of Birkenstocks when they were in while I was in high school and wore them ALL. THE. TIME. Naturally, I'm ecstatic that they've come back around. One of every color, please and thank you.
5. Wedges, wedges, wedges. I can't get enough. Wedges are my favorite type of heel all year round because of how comfortable they are, but I love all the different options of spring and summer wedges. Dying for these gladiator sandals wedges (one of the pairs in my cart), have my eye on these, and just bought these [and love them]!

What shoes are turning your eyes to hearts and emptying your bank accounts this season?

Thanks for reading!

Cassidy Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment