Monday, June 1, 2015

CASSIDY RAE BLOG

Hi y'all! So today I wanted to do something that I'm pretty much totally nervous about...state the purpose of my blog. I say nervous because actually putting it out there makes me semi-accountable to keep it real and make it happen. 

So first of all I should answer the question of how did this blog come about? Before the Cassidy Rae blog, I wrote a blog for a couple years called Make The Day Bright. I started this blog a couple years ago simply to document my life. I wrote about pretty much whatever I felt like at the time including learning to cook, outfit photos, when D & I were dating and after we got engaged, and also shared some of our wedding pictures. You can follow our relationship through that blog and learn a lot about me if you want to check it out, but I wanted to start this blog because I have always been interested in the fashion world. Shopping has always been one of my favorite activities, and I've always had a dream of opening a clothing boutique. That being said, I don't know exactly where this blog will go, but I want to share a little bit of what you can expect reading here. Since my previous blog was mostly about what we had going on, wedding planning, family events, and other things like that, I never could find the right transition to start blogging about other things I am interested. Enter the desire to start a new blog. 

So here at Cassidy Rae, you can expect to be able to read about a variety of things. My husband and our families are the most important thing to me so there will always be content about our everyday lives and what we are up to, but you will also find posts about fashion, beauty, cooking, and maybe even some fun do-it-yourself projects! I'm not a professional in any of these areas so feel free to not pay attention to me, but now you know what you'll find here should you come check it out! 

Anyways, now that I have that out there, I hope y'all will enjoy some random pictures from my phone! Thank you for letting me ramble about nothing-ness! 

D & I

One of my favorite things is getting all done up! Obsessed with this Burgundy lipstick by Lipstick Queen called Saint Berry

Heading to Thanksgiving dinner with D's family. 

Our wedding reception <3 

I think this was Christmas Eve with D's family. 

Spending Christmas day with my family and marme's side of the family in Fredericksburg, TX. 

Happy New Year!

Learning the secret Paiz family apple pie recipe with my MIL Becky!

Happy birthday, Marme!

on the #leopardisaneutral train

The BEST light spring sweater and perfect espadrilles. I may have this sweater in four different colors, and both of these are on sale!

I love playing with hair. 

Date night. 

So we covered some life, clothes, beauty, and cooking all in one post. More of all those things to come! Hopefully you'll come back to check them out! Thank you so much for reading! 

CASSIDY RAE

No comments:

Post a Comment