Thursday, May 28, 2015

Insta-Day

If you're following along, I hope you'll follow me on instagram @cassidyraeblog to see a glimpse of the little things that inspire me throughout my week. 

D & I going to have dinner with friends. 


I obviously have an obsession with fresh flowers. 

Bought the yummiest honey that comes fresh out of the honeycomb!

Amazing spring wildflowers. 

I would say April showers bring May flowers, but it is already May and the showers are still coming. 

Dor & I celebrated six months of marriage recently.

Went to watch my nephew Wyatt play baseball last weekend! 

Heading to church with the fam!

Welcome, cherry season!

This adorable mug from Target turned out to be much cuter than functional.

The awesome fresh veggie, fruit, and herb garden I get to enjoy at work!

2 comments: